Tuesday 21 October 2014

Thomas Street Studios Reviews

Thomas Street Studios Reviews

Our two central Manchester studios use only the latest state of the art digital equipment where our friendly and professional staff will provide you with a personalised service. Your portfolio will be tailor made to your exact requirements. The Thomas Street Studios team are highly trained professionals with strict quality controls in place to ensure you have a successful and safe experience. Here are some recent reviews we received!

"Hi guys, Just a note to say thanks for your help and that I had a really great time in the studios. It was really cool to see how things worked and I'm hopeful that my portfolio will stand out now that I'm looking for representation! See you again perhaps if I need anything updating!!" 
Clara, Wilmslow
Thomas Street Studios
Thomas Street Studios
"Hihi I thought I should let you know that I just got my first job using my new modelling portfolio - it's only for a mail order catalogue but for a day's work I'm really really happy with what they offered! Everyone has to start somewhere right?! Thank you!!!"
Yvonne, Manchester

"Hi all thanks for a great day, mum seemed to enjoy herself and I might book again for a hen night in December - some group photos before we hit the town maybe! Laterz!"
Fay, Macclesfield

Find out more about Thomas Street Studios and watch the video below, for modelling news find us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment